Chahatt Khanna on spat with Uorfi Javed: My personal life is abrupt, but it is not because of my choice

Chahatt Khanna has had several online squabbles with Uorfi Javed, with the latter bringing up Khanna’s personal life in the process. And Khanna admits that this is something that bothers her every time.

“I am not here to play the victim or single mother card,” Khanna says, adding that she didn’t understand why Javed brought up her personal life when she made a comment about her dressing style.

“Jab kuch aur bolne ke liye nahi hoga toh you will look for things only in your personal life,” she continues. Kuch bolna hai na. I’m not the one walking around in thongs, spotting people. Yes, my personal life is erratic, but it is not something I have done on purpose.”

The actor goes on to say that no one chooses to have a chaotic personal life. “I’m not getting divorced after divorced because I enjoy or like it. It is not my choice. However, wearing a G-string for spotting is something you do voluntarily and enjoy. It’s quite different.”

While Khanna tries not to take such remarks personally, they do bother her at times. “At the time, I had turned off my social media comments because I was getting trolled so badly. “It bothers you because it is filled with negativity,” she says.

The actor also reveals that being a single mother and working in show business is still frowned upon.

“Finding work as a single mother is difficult when people say that if the situation had been different, things would have been different. It is always difficult to leave the house and look for work. Most of the time, you are chastised for being your true self. “It’s the only reason people hide their marital status multiple times,” she explains.

Khanna believes that only a few people in the industry are truly free. “Only 10 percent is liberated, what about the rest of 90 per cent. “I don’t want people to interpret it as my power, stigma, or anything other than a normal thing,” she concludes.

By Piya

i am a content writer with 5 years of experience in writing field i have written several Articles, Blogs, Webpages, product descriptions ,add content , social media posts as well as worked in creative writing field too and still exploring and learning more in same field.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *